Get support in Rochdale
Work and skills
Get Rochdale Working is a single access point for Rochdale residents aged 16+ to get support with work or training. They have a helpline where you can discuss your current situation and all of the options available to you. You can phone them on 01706 926657 or email email@example.com
Some of the things they can help with:
– Support to find and access relevant training courses
– 1:1 support to find work
– Finding alternative employment
– Support to become self employed
– Help with a CV, application forms and interview techniques
– Access mental health or physical health support if you are off sick from work & much more
Support groups in Rochdale
Join a library
In Rochdale libraries you can access a range of services for FREE, including:
- eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines
- Online resources such as driving theory test practice
- Books on Prescription- a way to help you understand and manage your health using helpful reading.
Find out more about libraries in Rochdale here.
Things to do during school holidays
There’s lots to do during the school holidays, whether it’s in the library, countryside or at one of the many other venues in the Rochdale borough.
Make the most of some of the FREE events during the school holidays.
Activities in your local area
Another way to develop your English skills is to visit places in your local community, such as parks, gardens, museums and galleries.
You can find information about interesting places to visit in and around Rochdale here.
You can also join sports and leisure activities in Rochdale.